Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have so much love in my life.  Which means I have so much to be thankful for.  I am blessed far more than I deserve...

I love my husband.  I love waiting by the peephole in the door, because I am so excited for him to get home.  I love doing life with him.  I love when he jumps on the bed, takes out the trash, and lets me chose the record we listen to during dinner.  I love waking up early in the morning, weather it is to eat a bowl of pumpkin oatmeal and then go back to bed, or to go for a run before the sun comes up.  I love Neenah, and my family.  I love watching Mike make his dad laugh over the stupidest jokes.  I love being surround by my family full of boys, cooking for them, and being amazed by how much they can eat.  I love the daily reminders of my mom.  I love learning about grace through sorrow.  I love good books, sweaty yoga classes, and expensive coffee.  I love the quiet moments, the moments when I am still enough to hear God, and humble enough to listen.  I love being able to laugh, then cry, then laugh again.  I love the path that the Lord has placed me on.  Despite all my fears and frustrations, He always shows me that his plan is better.  I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment