1. I get really upset when someone takes "my spot" that I eat lunch at every day. While I grumpily take the second best spot to eat lunch next to my favorite spot, I am silently cursing the poor person, wondering how they could possibly have the guts to steal MY spot. It really is the perfect place to eat your lunch: next to a big window, comfy chairs, a little table. I need a sign to mark it as my territory!
2. I like good food. I love to cook. I like going to restaurants and trying new things. I like real food, made with good quality ingredients. But, one of my favorite treats is a McDonald's ice cream cone.
3. I am mean to my husband while I sleep. I get grumpy with him. I kick him. I demand he gets me a glass of water. I huff and puff when he reads from his iPhone. In my defense, I am totally oblivious to this all, and don't remember a thing in the morning.
4. My running shoes smell bad.
5. I think I know why my running shoes smell bad... I will wear my athletic socks for multiple runs, and not wash them in between.
6. I judge both wine and books by the cover/label. Yes, I am fully aware that great books and awesome bottles of wine come in unassuming packages, but why can't they try a little harder to make it look more appealing?!
7. I spend too much time on the Williams-Sonoma website. Mike's store is also right next to one, which means that I need to stop there every time I am in the mall to see Mike. I currently have a long list of W-S goodies that I desperately need.
8. When I am stressed or anxious, my first reaction is to do something drastic to my appearance, say die my hair, pierce my nose, or a get a tattoo. Thankfully, the furthest this has gone has been cutting off my hair. If I ever come to you after a long day of work insisting that I want to put a hole in my eyebrow, don't let me!